Tuesday 15 March 2016

Lifestyle | Travel Wish List

Hello,

I've been suffering from a bad case of Wanderlust these days and its got me dreaming of adventure and all the places I'd love to explore. So here's a little list of places I've been dreaming about lately:


Italy




Italy is beautiful, it's so full of history and culture. I have this fantasy of visiting Rome and wandering around like Audrey Hepburn in Roman holiday and getting myself a gelato, sitting in the sunshine and watching the world go by. Also, I love the idea that I could visit the Colosseum and know that thousands of people all through history have seen what I'm looking at and walked where I've walked... but I've got a little confession, one of the main reasons I want to go to Italy so bad is for the food,  I know I'd be so greedy, I'd  jam as many restaurants into one holiday as I could, ha! I'd really like to go to a cooking class and have a go at making authentic Italian food, maybe even make some of those little hand made ravioli.




New York


New York feels like a place I already know, there's that many films and series based in New York I guess I want to see it for myself.




Scotland


Mountains, Castles, Lakes all in one place. What more could you want, I have the feeling when I finally get to go I'll spend the whole trip with my mouth open in amazement. Scotland is so vast, its just begging to be explored. Be nice to go down to Loch Ness and see if I can catch a glimpse of Nessy ;)  




Japan





Japan has always fascinated me. It just seems like a place so very different from western countries and I really want to go and see what its like there. Aside from Japanese food, which is amazing, there's little I really know about the place, I really like the idea of stepping into the unknown.


Let me know in the comments if you've ever been to any of these places..




until next time,

|      Instagram       |        Twitter          |       Google +      |


1 comment: