Tuesday 28 June 2016

Emergency Makeup Haul




 Written 15th June 2016  



This morning it was raining cats and dogs!




I've been meaning to buy an umbrella since winter 
but just never got around to it. Ohh did I regret that today!
By the time I got to work this morning my hair was dripping wet,
my coat was soaked through and my make up had run leaving me
with streaky foundation and one eyebrow!



Thank goodness I didn't bother with eye makeup this morning
or I think I would have give my colleagues a fright this morning
when I turned up.


As soon as Superdrug was open I ran over to get some much
needed makeup as I hadn't bothered bringing my makeup
bag with me to work and I couldn't very well walk
around all day with one eyebrow!




Soo here's a little Makeup Haul and Mini Review of the
things I got to sort my face out.


Skin Products:





| Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser |


Yeah okay I guess I didn't really need a this product
in an emergency situation but I wanted to try it.
It goes on really smooth and creates a
really nice, smooth base for your foundation.


Rating:
3/5




| Maybelline Dream Velvet Soft-Matte Foundation|


I really like this foundation, it has a similar texture to the
Dream Matte Mousse Foundation but is a lot more
spreadable and builds a little better. Although I would say
after long wear it goes start to cake slightly.


Rating:
4 /5




Eye Products:






| Max Factor Eyebrow pencil |

I was really pleased with the shade of this one,
I'd gotten the lighter shade in a Beauty box and it
didn't really suit me. However, I
 was disappointed by the staying power
so I will be sticking to my current routine.

Rating:
3/5


| L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Hippie Mascara |

I was a little sceptical when I first opened the product
because the brush didn't look as if it would do much
but I was really impressed and really liked this mascara,
it gives my eye lashes plenty of volume and length.


Rating:
4/5


| L'Oreal Ultra Precision Liquid Liner |

To be honest I kind of love / hate this product.
The liner itself is pretty good, glides on beautifully
and has great staying power but I didn't get on with the applicator,
it looks a little like a cone shaped sponge / long felt tip, it was
just a little too long and it moved around too much and made it
hard to be precise with your application, which is a bit frustrating
when your trying to be on fleek. LOL!

Rating:
4/5


Have you tried any of these products?



Let me know in the comments


Until Next Time,







|      Instagram       |        Twitter          |       Google +      |


























No comments:

Post a Comment